Become a vendor in the Saltwater Sportsmen’s Show (SSS) and you will
- Join a growing number of loyal businesses who return to SSS year after year.
- Support conservation efforts of OCEAN, a 501(c)(3) non-profit, dedicated to preserving healthy marine fisheries for now and the future. All proceeds from SSS fund OCEAN projects. It’s a win-win for everyone.
Invest some money, make some money, and feel good about it.
SIGN UP NOW
- 4 EASY STEPS
- 1. View Booth Locations and Pricing
- 2. Contact tradeshow rep Marie Keene [email protected] about availability.
- 3. Fill out your Contract Form
- 4. Checkout and Submit Payment
1. View Booth Locations and Pricing
2. Contact tradeshow
Please contact Marie Keene [email protected] about availability.
3. Fill out your Contract
Booth requests and assignments: Standard booth sizes are 10’x10.’ You must supply all items for your display. Tables (8 ft.) and chairs are available for rental from the Fairgrounds and can be ordered in the shopping cart below. Booth assignments are on a first-come, first-served basis and are confirmed only after payment is received.
Equipment: Please bring any necessary equipment you need to setup, take down, or maintain your booth(s).
Move-in/Move-out: The Americraft Building at the Fairgrounds will be open for move in from 8am until 8pm on Friday, February 27, 2015. There is ample room for move-in including a tall loading door, so you can drive inside. Our volunteers will be available to help you locate your booth.
Tradeshow opens at 9am on Saturday, February 28 and closes at 6pm. On Sunday, March 1, tradeshow opens at 9am and closes at 4pm. Move-out begins as soon as attendees clear the area (approximately 4:30pm). Move-out must be completed no later than 7:30pm.
Auction/Rafflebegins at 4pm and closes at 6pm on Saturday. Donations of items or services is much appreciated.Donate
Contact information provided will appear on our website, program and other advertising as submitted.